Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Analysis


Template: Upon deciding which template I wanted to use for my blog, I noted a few things in particular. I realized that I wanted a template that was soft,and calm, yet also something that would catch your attention. I also made sure my blog was not overwhelming, and  easy to navigate. The blog reflects my personality because I am very calm and shy, but once I get comfortable I am able to open up and express myself. I also used the peach color as my background because it is light ,and it often reminds you of fall. When you think of fall you also think about change ,and this can be compared to an incoming freshman going off to college.

Title: I feel like my title is creative , and somewhat catchy. I am a very creative individual. I love designing and creating things. I actually love art and can appreciate it in all aspects. My dad is an artist so I am used to hearing him spouting off various famous artist and textual design. As a kid I always felt left out because I wasn’t as talented as my dad but I’ve learned to appreciate it.

About Me: In my about me section I simple addressed my love for sport. Sports define me as a person. I simply included a quick overview of my senior year and included a few accomplishments along the way. I feel like my about me section basically defines who I am. 

I think that my blog represents me very well. Blogs were a mandatory project for me last year so I am already familiar with creating them. I think that the blogs will help us express ourselves and we will become familiar with each other by doing so. 



2 comments: